Monday, April 5, 2010

Jewelry Storage: Beyond the Box

necklace organizer

Looking for jewelry storage solutions, and none of the usual solutions seems quite right? I've recently found some interesting products to help. Jewelry Drops has this piece for your necklaces.




Another option is this wooden accessory holder - which can also work for belts. [via Lauren Halagarda, on Twitter]


wall-mounted mannequin

And finally, while I've written about jewelry mannequins before, this wall-mounted mannequin was new to me. Update on June 19, 2014: I'm no longer finding this product for sale.

Want to see more jewelry organizing options? You can see all my jewelry-storage posts here.

4 comments:

Dee said...

thanks! the hanger looks like a really great idea - I just may purchase it!

Jeri Dansky said...

D, you're very welcome!

Anonymous said...

The coathanger thingie really appeals to me. In fact, I think I could probably even make one for myself to hang flat on the wall. Nifty.

Jeri Dansky said...

Glad you like the idea, Sue. I'd love to see a photo if you make one yourself.